KLEU-PGAIET 2017 Result application form fee entrance test date counselling
KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test (KLEU-PGAIET 2017)
KIE University was known in the past as the KIE Higher Education and Research. The eligibility criteria and admission procedure, of KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test are as follows.
KLEU-PGAIET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Out of the total 100%, 20% is reserved for NRI or Foreign students.
- 5% of the seats are reserved from the (BRD) category of students from the districts of Karwar, Gadag, Bijapur and etc.
- The students must have minimum 10 years of school life, excluding the years of MMBS and BDS education.
- The students must satisfy the most recent eligibility criteria given by the DCI or MCI.
KLEU-PGAIET 2017 Application Procedure
- To avoid any kind of error during the generation of the admit card the students must fill up the admit card very carefully.
- The stipulated last of the filling of application form has to be kept in mind after which no further candidates will be entertained.
- The fees of the application form have to be given in the name of the institute only.
- No amount of the fees will be refunded if the candidate doesn’t take the admission in the college.
For any further information please log on to the official website of the institute.
For details on KLEU-PGAIET 2017 Result notification application form fee entrance test date counselling etc visit www.kleuniversity.edu.in