MDI Gurgaon Entrance Test 2017 One Year Executive PGPM Course Admission fee form date GD PI interview
MDI Entrance Test One Year Executive PGPM Course 2017
MDI is an Entrance examination which offers Post Graduate Courses in Management. The eligibility criteria and application procedure of the examination are as follows.
MDI Entrance Test Eligibility criteria
- The candidates applying for the course must have a minimum 3 year bachelor’s degree from recognized AICTE approved colleges or universities.
- 50% marks in 10, 12 and graduation standards in the minimum marks required for the course.
- A working experience in the related arena is necessary except the period of stipend or training period.
MDI Entrance Test Admission Procedure
- The students will have to fill up the online application form at the official website with a payment of Rs. 1800 as the fees.
- The entrance examination will be similar to the pattern followed in the CAT entrance examination.
- The proper date of examination has to be kept in mind, and for safety the candidates are advised to carry the filled up online application in a print out version along with the registration card.
- After clearing the entrance examination the selected candidates will be called for an interview session.
- After all the processes the final merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the institute.
To get any further information please log on to the official website of the institute.
For details on MDI Gurgaon Entrance Test One Year Executive PGPM Admission fee form date GD PI interview etc visit website www.mdi.ac.in